Beiträge von Friezen

Zitat von Sture_Tokeson

Habe schon selbständig Mailkontakt mit denen aufgenommen. Habe eben eine Antwort von denen bekommen. (Fand es auch schade, dass keiner reagiert hat. )

Hello from Blumenland! Sorry for the late reply!
    I don't know how this forum works, and I can't reply to the PM's. I have sent two e-mails to this e-mailadress: andreas@jene-online.de. But didn't get any answer. I did this on 2-3-2016 and a few days back. I have changed the avatar picture to one of our members, because that was a must. If anybody could send a email to: job_intgroen@hotmail.com or could tell me how I can send a personal message, would that be great.

Kind regards,
    Friezen

Hello,

We are a larping group from the Netherlands, we are atleast with five men. We have been larping for 7 years now. We are costumized like vikings from the 10th century, and we are in possession of historical correct camping equipment ect.

Is it possible for us to join das Große Heer? We are interrested in non-fantasy larping that's why we would like to join you.

We frequently go to larping events like Drachenfest. This year we will go again to Drachenfest and also to Conquest. We don't know how this forum works so if we posted this post in the wrong part of the forum sorry for that :)

Sorry for the fact that we do not speak and write German, we can understand German but we prefer and speak back English.

Kind regards,
    De Friezen